Welcome to The Gallery on the Corner
- Over the last few years the gallery has established a good reputation as an exciting venue for exhibitors and visitors. The Gallery aims to build on this ability andcontinue to provide flexible and welcoming accommodation for artists and others who need a space for their work.
- Formerly known as the ‘Acquire’ Gallery, it has now been taken over, and is being run by Robin Osmani. The gallery is now undergoing a process of improvements, including a new adjustable track lighting system and a top rail hanging system.
- The Gallery is a clean white painted space, with a grey painted floor. The ground floor has a high ceiling, and two large windows, providing large display areas and plenty of natural light. The basement is a more intimate space, and benefits from two niches that could be ideal for sculpture or installations.
- The gallery is also ideal for small meetings, classes, workshops, or even a product launch or pop up shop. The space is well suited to host shorter events, and can be hired by the day, or could be the ideal home for an exhibition for a longer duration; each exhibition or event will be a unique, personal occasion.
- The Gallery is located minutes from both Battersea Park and Queenstown Road main line stations, one or two stops from Victoria, Waterloo and Clapham Junction, and other over ground stations. It is also on several bus routes. Various parking options are available in the area, with extensive free parking nearby in the afternoons and at weekends, subject to availability
- There are shops, cafes and restaurants close by, including a supermarket, cash machines and a post office allo within easy walking distance. The gallery hanging system component supplier is also local, and open normal office hours by appointment (should more hanging be required).
- We are always available for help and advice, and hope to be able to help in any way we can to ensure that your event is everything you hope it will be.